Craft together this colorful one-of-a-kind Sunflower String Art Kit! Show off your artistic skills to friends and family or hand craft with love this wonderful... View full product details
One-of-a-kind home decor wall art that you make yourself. Keep it or gift it... either way you'll be a winner with this unique tree string... View full product details
This colorful one-of-a-kind Daisy string art kit will brighten every crafters' and daisy lovers' day. Show off your crafty side to friends and family. Or... View full product details
Coffee lovers, I need you to stand up. This is your moment so take full advantage of it and string together this awesome Swirling Coffee... View full product details
Keep calm and pour a glass of wine. Okay, now another. Then go make a new string art design. And pour another glass. Repeat those... View full product details
White Daisy Picture Frame String Art Kit Creative string art wall design and picture frame that is easy to make and beautiful to display. Hang your favorite... View full product details
• Highest Quality Embroidery Floss in Bold Bright Colors
• Metallic Wire Nails
• 16" by 12" Hand Sanded and Hand Stained Wood Board
• Easy to Follow Step-By-Step Instructions
• Pattern Template
• Unique and beautiful art that you crafted yourself to display in your home.
• Great new gift idea for those crafters in your life.
• Quick and easy project that you can start and finish within hours. And it’s ready to display the same day. Everything you need is included.
• Our customers deserve top quality. So we proudly provide the finest and most fashionable designs, woods, threads, and hardware.
• We love to hear from our customers! Contact us with any concerns or just to tell us your experience with your string art kit.
I did not set out to be an artist, but life has a way of leading you to your path.
My dream was to be a lawyer, I achieved a juris doctorate degree, and then spent months, years, studying for the grueling bar exam. Due to my dyslexia I had a momentous hurdle to overcome in passing the exam. But I never gave up. Between exams I turned to art. The bar exam led me to create my company, String of the Art.
Each string art design is inspired by the simple things in life, small pleasures, such as, nature, wine, coffee and even my one year old yellow Labrador, Summer. I choose sophisticated hues of embroidery floss, metallic wire nails and stained woods to enhance the details of each piece. My string art kits are unique, made for anyone to complete, from beginners to advanced crafters. I am happy to share the fun and creativity of string art.
Proudly Made in the USA